Thursday, June 1, 2017

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge



 Hello everyone! I made this watercolor card for the Altenew May Inspiration Challenge.
First, I stamped the images from Bold Blossom stamp set on watercolor paper with Sand Dunes Altenew Crisp ink. I colored the flowers using Gansai Tambi watercolors and added details using Faber-Castell pencils.


Then I used beige color and lightly watercolored the background and splattered with paint. After that I stamped the sentiment from Amazing You stamp set on white cardstock using metallic embossing powder and trimmed a stripe. I’ve adhered everything together and attached it to a light gray card base. To finish off my card I’ve added a few clear sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by!





Всем привет! Решила все-таки не пропускать майский челлендж Альтеню с такой универсальной палитрой и сделала акварельную открытку. Сначала я отштамповала цветы бежевыми чернилами на акварельной бумаге. Затем раскрасила красками Gansai Tambi и добавила деталей карандашами Polychromos. Отпечатала сентимент на белой бумаге и сделала эмбоссинг металлической пудрой и обрезала полоску. Приклеила открытку к светло-серой основе и украсила прозрачными пйетками. 
Спасибо, что заглянули!



 Bold Blossom Stamp Set Amazing You Stamp Set Sand Dunes Crisp Dye Ink


10 comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is exquisite, and the background is perfect for the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous02 June, 2017

    This is absolutely fabulous, Kristina! Love the beautiful coloring! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for playing the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, I love your no line water colouring. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is stunning Kristina! I just adore your watercoloring so much! Please do a video of your watercoloring! Your work is amazing, I’ll keep my fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.