Sunday, March 26, 2017

STUDIO KATIA AND A BLOG NAMED HERO COLLABORATION


Hello everyone! Today I want to share two cards for the collaboration of Studio Katia and A Blog Named Hero. I am so excited to be a part of this collab!
 For my first card I wanted to create a scene how forest critters welcome spring sun, when the snow is not fully melted.
First I've stamped all the critters, with masking, i've stamped all the trees in the background. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color all the images and added Stickles to the snow. Sparkling snow imitates the sunlight. I've added a little bit of Wink of Stella. To capture the scene I used Stitched Creative largest Square to die cut, adhered with foam tape to the white card base. Added a sentiment Hello Friend from the Hello Alice stamp. The first card is complete.



 Всем привет! Сегодня я показываю открытки для коллаборации Studio Katia и A Blog Named Hero!
На моей открытке лесные звери встречают весеннее солнце, когда только расстаял первый снег. Сначала я наштамповала зверей, затем вырезала для них маски, и наштамповала елки позади них. Затем раскрасила изображения маркерами Spectrum Noir. Снег на елках покрыла клеем Stickles, чтобы имитировать мерцание на солнце. И добавила немного Wink of Stella. Вырубила изображения ножом Studio Katia. На основе отштамповала сентимент Hello Friend чернилами Versafine Onyx Black. И приклеила вырубку на фоам, чтобы добавить объем.


For my second card, I used the girl from Hello Alice stamp set. She's standing under a magical star shower and thinking of her wishes. To create the background, I used Tiny Stars cling stamp, heat embossed on creme water color paper using sparkle ebbossing powder by Judikins. With a brush I've applies distress ink to create nightly sky filled with stars. I used Sprectrum Noir markers to color the girl and her friend the cat and adhered the both to the card using foam squares. To finish my card I used Crystal Clear Fusion and Majestic Fusion. Added the sentiment from the set And the Fox Says... Voila the cards are complete thank you for stopping by.

Supplies: Hero Arts Tiny Star Background Cling stamp, Hello Alice stamp set, And The Fox Says (sentiment)Crystal Clear Fusion, Majestic Fusion


Во второй открытке девочка стоит под волшебным звездопадом, и загадывает желание. Я сделала эмбоссинг фоновым штампом Hero Arts на акварельной бумаге кремового цвета, с помощью сверкающей пудры с блестками Judikins. Затем кистью наносила дистресс чернила, чтобы создать звёздное небо. Девочку и котика, я раскрасила маркерами Spectrum Noir, и приклеила на объёмный скотч. Украсила пайетками Crystal Clear Fusion и Majestic Fusion. Сентимент из набора And The Fox Says...
Спасибо, что заглянули!



4 comments

  1. Очень классные открыточки))) нравится с животными

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daria, спасибо большое!)))

      Delete
  2. Lovely coloring. I really love the Hello Alice stamp set and the card you made.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.