Sunday, March 12, 2017

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge


Hello everyone! Here is my card for the March inspiration challenge by Altenew.
I created this watercolor card using Wild Hibiscus stamp set and Altenew's Crisp inks.


First, I stamped the images on watercolor paper using Altenew Crimson and Caramel Toffee inks. Then I lightly blending the inks
around the outline of the flowers and butterfly. To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment from Studio Katia Hello Fiend stamp set in clear Embossing ink and white heat embossed and added few sequins as a final touch.
 Thanks for stopping by!


Всем привет! Сегодня хочу показать вам такую акварельную открытку и заодно поучаствовать с ней в челлендже Альтеню по палитре.
Сначала я отштамповала гибискусы и бабочку чернилами Альтеню на акварельной бумаге, а затем смочив предварительно бумагу, размыла контуры штампов снаружи. В конце я добавила сентимент Studio Katia и немного пайеток.



Спасибо, что заглянули! :)

3 comments

  1. Your card is truly lovely! I'm glad I found it on the Altenew blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the first time I saw it...congrats on your well-deserved win! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.