Friday, January 6, 2017

Altenew A Year in Review Winner





Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you all, and thank you so much for your lovely comments! I'm very pleased and inspired by your kind words.
And here is my new card that I made special for the winner from comments left on my stop of the Altenew A Year In Review Blog Hop! 









And the winner is ….




KIM HUND
Beautiful cards. Love Altenew stamps...they all have such stunning detail! So enjoy seeing the water color technique. I am new to card making/design and have yet to try that technique. Would love to win one of your cards. Happy New Year.

Congratulations Kim! Please email me your address and I will send this card to you! (lachristanel@gmail.com) 

If you missed the hop you can still stop by each designer's blog to be inspired! 
Here is the list of posts for the hop:


Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.